We’ve been arguing if this is a ghost of my uncle. We can’t come up with a decent explanation in this photo. Look closely at the circle mirror, there is a young man (who looks like my uncle who passed away 2 years ago) peeking through my aunt’s antique cabinet. How is it possible that a person is peeking at the mirror when no one is actually there?! I think my late Uncle decided to join the celebration that day as we remember my Grandma’s birthday and death anniversary. Behind this cabinet is my Uncle Nonoy’s old bedroom when he was still alive. He passed away 2 years ago.
Reblog if you agree with me…
Steve Jobs changed the phase of technology and he managed to improve life not only for his family but for everyone else. I wish I could do that too…
Bulletin boards right above the desk are perfect for post-its and those images, quotations, or mementoes that inspire you while you work. This huge wall of a bulletin board is kind of wonderful.
What would go on my bulletin board?
1) photos of Bryant Park and photos of San Sebastian
2) photos of my best friends + Bear, a 2 year old English bulldog
3) illustrations done by one of my very talented friends
4) quotes from Vladimir Nabokov, Madeleine Thien, Truman Capote, and Bill Cunningham
5) a This American Life/NPR poster (I LOVE public radio)
6) an assortment of perfume ads from the late 90s like this.
*photo of Ellen Rakieten’s home office, via Elle Decor